🔕 🔔

Chef Jose Andres challenged us to ask great questions during the Q&A at his Harvard lecture on Tuesday. Please email your questions to ourcookquest [at] gmail [dot] com or post here. Prefer email on the off chance that he may come to the site and peek. Need responses by Monday 9 PM EST, so we can vote for the best. Let's make him work!!!

This post was approved by Ms. Hesser.

http://www.ourcookquest...
@ourcookquest

asked by JeanDough almost 7 years ago

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

Are foams, "espumas", over as a technique?

Also, Spain was the zeitgeist of the American restaurant scene in the first decade of this new century. What's next?

I only have two questions so far that are not my own. I'd like to have a better representation of thoughtful inquiries from all over. His specific words were "bring it on" when he posted on Twitter. Let's do so.