What to do w/left over Almond Marscarpone Cream?

Made pastry ninja's "Pears En Pillowette with Almond Marscarpone Cream" last night (yummy, BTW) and now have about 2 cups left-over Almond Marscarpone Cream. Suggestions?

asked by SeaJambon about 7 years ago

JessicaBakes

I don't even know where to start...spread it on crackers or toast for an easy treat, put it on top of simple chocolate cake or apple pie, or make a trifle with pound cake and fresh figs and the cream as the filling.

JessicaBakes

or, you know, send it to me because I could just eat it straight. Dangerous, that marscarpone, dangerous...

Nora

Spoon. Big spoon. Or a tiny one, to make it last longer.

SeaJambon

So funny. Not sure why, but I don't share the same enthusiasm for it, which is why I was looking for suggestions. I think I'll use it to fill some chocolate shells and top with fruit. Nora and Jessica -- wish I could simply send it your way to two people who would obviously appreciate it more! :)