🔕 🔔

Extending Ragu Di Cinghiale (tomato sauce with wild boar)

Hi, I have a 180g (about 1 cup) jar of ragu di cinghiale sauce... wondering, is this a concentrate that I should extend with some diced tomatoes/tomato sauce, or do I use it as-is straight out of the jar?

asked by John McCann almost 6 years ago

I'd use the classic method of warming it, cooking the pasta, pulling the pasta to a large bowl, add the warm sauce along with a couple of generous ladlesful of pasta water and a couple of ounces of soft butter. Toss it all together, and serve it up. Lucky you!

F09affc5 6e73 4ddc 8510 7057a2ee3260  fb avatar

Where did you buy the Ragu di Cinghiale? What Brand do you suggest?