A question about a recipe: Martha Stewart's Macaroni and Cheese

1253c96e cde3 44e2 8e7b 205bc80ff62f  092711 food52 88

I have sharp yellow cheddar and Jarlsberg cheese. Will this be an interesting combination for this recipe or possibly a total flop?

asked by cindy_perkins_marlow about 7 years ago

I think it would be great, I have made this recipe a number of times over the years and although I cannot remember all the cheeses I've used I have combined many different types and almost always with good results. The sharpness of the cheddar and the nuttiness of the jarlsberg I think would go well together.IMHO

cindy_perkins_marlow

Thanks, sdebrango...I think I'm going to enjoy experimenting with this recipe using many different kinds of cheese. In reality, how can one go wrong with these ingredients!

Totally agree good luck I know it will be delicious!