Why am I not receiving any notifications of FOOD52 Hotline answers?

I did not check the "Please don't email me" box. Thank you. ;o) P.S. I am using Chrome on a PC.

asked almost 7 years ago

We're looking into this, we promise! Please bear with us today -- as you can imagine, we're putting out fires left and right!

Okay, no worries. Just thought you might like to know, and that others might also be wondering the same thing. ;o) P.S. I'm really curious about the new branding/logo, and specifically, the inconsistent capitalization (initial caps in some places, all lower in others, all caps in the headers and various other places . . . . rather unusual.)

Thanks, we definitely appreciate it.