🔕 🔔

I am having a terrible time responding to comments about a recipe I posted ---

Sometimes my response appears in the wrong spot, so that it looks as though I responded to someone else's comment, even though I used the Reply arrow correctly; other times pressing the Reply arrow yields no box for typing my response and nothing happens. Am using a PC, Windows and Chrome.

asked by calendargirl almost 6 years ago

9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

I noticed that when you post a comment, it looks like it just disappears, but if you refresh the page, you'll see it. Is that what's happening to you?