🔕 🔔

See all questions

Is there a way to see all questions posted to the hotline, as there was with the former foodpickle?

asked almost 6 years ago

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Ah, I was waiting for this one to come up. If you're asking if there's a way to see the questions sorted by order ASKED, not order ANSWERED... then sadly, that feature has gone missing for a little while.

As a shortcut, there are "next question" and "previous question" links at the top of each question that will take you to the next and previous questions in the order of asking... though these are inherently confusing for those who are expecting the "previous" question to be the previous one from the main list of questions... i.e., the previously ANSWERED question.

Sigh, I wish there was simple answer to this one. Stay tuned?

Thank you, Peter, I'll gladly stay tuned. But I really, really miss being able to see all questions asked on full pages in any order at all. Next and Previous really aren't very useful as a substitute. Seriously, thank you. I can't imagine that this has been an easy process.

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

I miss the see all questions feature too,cause when I have just answered or asked,I usually go back to all to see what else looks good-kind of like opening the fridge for options when you're not that hungry,then you find a big slice of chocolate cake no one ate!?What I'm doing now is going back to the hotline start,and it takes a while,but it's( kind of )like the same!

Peter

Boulangere, maybe I misunderstood your question. Absolutely there's a way to see all the questions! Just click "Hotline" in the main site navigation at the top of the page! That's the same as clicking "foodpickle" on the old site. And there you have it -- a list of all the questions. :-)

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

I just use the back button -- isn't that like clicking 'Hotline'? Silly, but I don't like my back list of pages to get huge. Thanks for calling attention to next, previous -- I had missed them.
Do we need a tutorial for the New Look? Hold my hand?