🔕 🔔

I tried to add and edit a recipe, and I see the changes, but others see an incomplete recipe instead. It doesn't seem to update. Help?

I tried to add the recipe, edit it, and submit it to the latest contest, and I see the full recipe post; however, other viewers see it as an incomplete recipe with missing ingredients. Is there a way to delete it and try again? Or a way to make sure that my edits are visible to all?

asked by Jr0717 about 4 years ago

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Did you go all the way down to the end of the edit mode and publish again? (no need to re enter to the current contest) If you've done this and still no results, I'd contact the editors for help.