Printing Recipes

Hi - have a question about the updated site: You used to be able to print out recipes. Has that feature gone away, or am I just missing it? I know you are working on fixing the sizing, but currently things are overlapping on the page and I am having trouble finding links etc.

EmilyC
EmilyC October 13, 2011

Hi Allison -- Look over on the left-hand side of the page where the stats are. At the bottom of that info, there are three icons -- the print function is in the middle. Hope that helps!

susan g October 13, 2011

I printed a recipe last night. I was happy to see that the print was a readable size, but bummed when it went over just 2 lines onto a 2nd page. Does the logo have to be so huge? I realize that this issue wouldn't come up if the head notes were shorter, or the ingredient list was shorter... all praise must be moderated.

AllisonGG
AllisonGG October 13, 2011

Thanks Emily! I think its an issue for me since a lot of the text is overlapping other text and photos. Hopefully, once they correct that the print icon will reappear! Its actually your recipe for crispy potatoes that I want to print :)