Cooks page

Where are all the cooks? The page looks sort of like a bunch of post-it note scattered rather than organized. And it would be great to have a search field on the page.

asked almost 7 years ago

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I totally second that. My mom (bless her heart) went looking for a recipe I posted and couldn't find it. She was a little frustrated and wasn't at all sure that she was enjoying the new format. I mentioned that she might want to wait a few weeks until the kinks are (hopefully!) worked out and give it a second chance.

When they bring the search bar back it has an option for searching cooks.