Where is the Search section?

There used to be a "search" section in the foodpickle section to look for previous tagged questions. I dont want to ask a question that probably have answered, so I was trying to search tagged words/phrases but I can't find the search section anymore on the food52 homepage or hotline section?

asked by happycao over 6 years ago

Click on RECIPES. There's a search box in the upper left corner of that page.

The search box on the upper right hand corner of the pages has been reinstated on all pages -- glad to have it back!

Having it on all pages is a big help. Is Blog included in Articles?

I also enjoy the new links at the bottom of the page to recipes, contests, etc.

happycao

Ahhhhh! How could I have missed that, thank you!!