How do you make a quiche?

sdebrango October 16, 2011

A quiche is an egg custard baked in a pastry crust, cheese, vegetables, meat are added depending on your preference you can add what you like. You have probably heard of quiche lorraine which is widely known. I don't know what you are looking for but there are many delicious recipes on our site. You just click on recipes and in the search box enter quiche you will see many and you can pick which you like best.

sdebrango October 16, 2011

susan g October 16, 2011

Think of quiche as a custard pie you can have as a main course. Make a crust, pour in the custard, add extras and bake.