How do you make a quiche?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 7 years ago

A quiche is an egg custard baked in a pastry crust, cheese, vegetables, meat are added depending on your preference you can add what you like. You have probably heard of quiche lorraine which is widely known. I don't know what you are looking for but there are many delicious recipes on our site. You just click on recipes and in the search box enter quiche you will see many and you can pick which you like best.

Think of quiche as a custard pie you can have as a main course. Make a crust, pour in the custard, add extras and bake.