🔕 🔔

How do you make a quiche?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 5 years ago
2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

A quiche is an egg custard baked in a pastry crust, cheese, vegetables, meat are added depending on your preference you can add what you like. You have probably heard of quiche lorraine which is widely known. I don't know what you are looking for but there are many delicious recipes on our site. You just click on recipes and in the search box enter quiche you will see many and you can pick which you like best.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Think of quiche as a custard pie you can have as a main course. Make a crust, pour in the custard, add extras and bake.