can I pre-bake a quiche crust the night before making the remainder of the quiche?

asked by @RachelJaee almost 8 years ago

Chef's Hat

imo, this should not be a problem, as you can also buy those crusts pre-made in the store (at least here in Belgium). They are often pre-baked.
Just make sure the crust is not too dry if you need to make a warm quiche and have to put it in the oven again.

Nora

I don't think it would be a huge problem, but may I ask why you'd need to? It only takes 10 minutes to blind bake a crust, and is so much nicer when fresh.

Okay, I love leftover pie, but I have different expectations of the crust when I know it's leftover.