🔕 🔔

How can I upload pictures now?

I can't see where to add any photos onto any of my recipes anymore. I also tried to go through the Edit my Recipe and don't get taken to another page to ask for an upload.

asked by monkeymom almost 6 years ago

D6706402 eb96 499d a671 b2e90db25df9  bike2

I share your problem! I was only able to upload one photo with my new recipe. When I went back to edit I did not see a way to either to add a new photo or even delete an old one. So I wonder if you can delete photos somehow? All part of learning a new system.

C405edfb eff8 43c8 8d2a 9c901ad00568  ozoz bw january2014

When I uploaded a new recipe, there was an option to add a photo (but only one!). It was on the second page, once I'd entered the recipe and added the tags/categories. When I went to edit to add additional photos, I could not find a place to do so!

My experience, too. I could add one photo only to a new recipe, and none yet to existing recipes.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Same problem here. I couldn't find any way to add a few photos to a recent recipe I submitted.

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

The ability to go back and add photos to your recipe is at the very top of our to-do list. For some reason, the button is not appearing for everyone (it should be a green button on the recipe itself just below the photo.) I'm hoping to have it fixed early this week.

As far a the ability to add more than 1 photo at a time when creating a recipe, oops! Total oversight on our part. We'll add that to the list.

Thanks Peter.

9920059c c14d 4755 965d d880979c2f61  monkeys

Thanks all! Yes, I'm not seeing the button when I use either firefox or safari.