🔕 🔔

unable to upload new recipe and its photo.

32872482 5ac6 4eb8 92e8 3ef769a2aca0  eggplant yes

can I add curse words? Also, my photo refuses to load...

asked by Lizthechef almost 6 years ago

Yes, you can. As has been suggested, I believe by inpatskitchen, go to the Recipes tab, and very quickly click on Add New Recipe. That's worked for me, and I was also able to post a photo. I want to see that eggplant recipe.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Liz, can you let me if you're on a PC or a Mac and what browser version you're using? Sorry you're having trouble uploading a recipe. Do you get an error message or does it just not show up?

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Your frustration is completely understandable, Liz. So we make sure we're working on the right thing, at what stage of the recipe adding process are you having a problem, and what is the error message -- if any? And what browser and machine are you on?

Sorry for the repeat questions!