unable to upload new recipe and its photo.

32872482 5ac6 4eb8 92e8 3ef769a2aca0  eggplant yes

can I add curse words? Also, my photo refuses to load...

asked by Lizthechef about 7 years ago

Yes, you can. As has been suggested, I believe by inpatskitchen, go to the Recipes tab, and very quickly click on Add New Recipe. That's worked for me, and I was also able to post a photo. I want to see that eggplant recipe.

Liz, can you let me if you're on a PC or a Mac and what browser version you're using? Sorry you're having trouble uploading a recipe. Do you get an error message or does it just not show up?

Your frustration is completely understandable, Liz. So we make sure we're working on the right thing, at what stage of the recipe adding process are you having a problem, and what is the error message -- if any? And what browser and machine are you on?

Sorry for the repeat questions!