🔕 🔔

How can I find wildcards?

Is there a centralized location to look through the wildcard winning recipes?

asked almost 6 years ago

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

Hi hardlikearmour, we don't currently have a central repository for all wildcard winners. The best I can offer right now is the "past winners" filter on the contest subnavigation, though I know this doesn't really give you what you are looking for. I will add this to the to do list for our development team. I know it's no consolation, but we will be announcing the new wildcard winner later today and you'll find that on the home page.