Still having problems answering questions.

I'm responding to the question asked to me previously. I can't answer any questions on food line since the new format. I have an Asus laptop and I'm using firefox. I've sent an email to the moderator but have not heard back. If I want to ask or answer any questions, the only way for me to do it, is to begin a brand new topic! I'd ask you not to ask me any further questions on this as I literally can't respond to them. Any ideas on how to fix this?

asked by skittle about 7 years ago

Hi skittle -- I just want to make sure you've tried one last thing. You might notice that there's an ANSWER THIS QUESTION button just below the question itself, and an ADD+ button that appears at the lower right of the answer box. To submit your answer, you have to click the ADD+ button -- if this is what you're doing and it's not working, please email [email protected] with as many details as you can (including what you mentioned above) and we'll look into it. I'm attempting to attach an image of what the ADD+ button looks like. Thank you for bearing with us!