🔕 🔔

Still having problems answering questions.

I'm responding to the question asked to me previously. I can't answer any questions on food line since the new format. I have an Asus laptop and I'm using firefox. I've sent an email to the moderator but have not heard back. If I want to ask or answer any questions, the only way for me to do it, is to begin a brand new topic! I'd ask you not to ask me any further questions on this as I literally can't respond to them. Any ideas on how to fix this?

asked by skittle over 5 years ago
39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi skittle -- I just want to make sure you've tried one last thing. You might notice that there's an ANSWER THIS QUESTION button just below the question itself, and an ADD+ button that appears at the lower right of the answer box. To submit your answer, you have to click the ADD+ button -- if this is what you're doing and it's not working, please email [email protected] with as many details as you can (including what you mentioned above) and we'll look into it. I'm attempting to attach an image of what the ADD+ button looks like. Thank you for bearing with us!

3e56a8c1 5add 416a 8a2d 6ec0932a26d4  screen shot 2011 10 24 at 9.01.49 pm