🔕 🔔

NOT all ingreidients are showing

Healthy Weeknight Pasta - when I am in edit mode I can see my greens listed, but they don't show up when I click "publish recipe"

asked almost 6 years ago

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

The same thing happened to me last week, It initially wd not let me edit either but eventually the edit function became operational & I re added the ingredients.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I don't get showtime! Drat! The ingredients are all there now - on to trying to get the photo to load (banging head on table)

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Have you thought about sacrificing a goat? I've heard that can produce good results (if done under a full moon).

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I would sacrifice my kids' 19 boxes of old stuffed animals in my basement if I could comment on anything besides the hotline! And aargersi, Dexter is very therapeutic in a very sick way - I am addicted.

Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I so love Dexter - just the right amount of creepiness! That and a glass of bourbon really cured my posting blues (you think I was kidding about that?).

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Bevi -- are you still unable to leave comments elsewhere on Food52? If so, can you let us know where (recipes, articles, etc)? And what browser/operating system you're in?

A fuul moon wd mean a 2 week wait though.. you may get faster results by bugging the daylights out of Peter!

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Have not had a problem posting comments, but ingredients go missing and then mysteriously show up. But have to admit another Dexter addict here!!! Love it one of the best shows on TV.

Hi all, sorry about the ingredient scares -- have any of you had ingredients go missing and never show up again? If not, the lag might partly be a matter of caching, in which case just try to wait it out before committing to forehead-bashing. (And please, I beg: no Dexter spoilers -- I still need to catch up!)