NOT all ingreidients are showing

Healthy Weeknight Pasta - when I am in edit mode I can see my greens listed, but they don't show up when I click "publish recipe"

asked about 7 years ago

Panfusine

The same thing happened to me last week, It initially wd not let me edit either but eventually the edit function became operational & I re added the ingredients.

I don't get showtime! Drat! The ingredients are all there now - on to trying to get the photo to load (banging head on table)

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Have you thought about sacrificing a goat? I've heard that can produce good results (if done under a full moon).

Bevi

I would sacrifice my kids' 19 boxes of old stuffed animals in my basement if I could comment on anything besides the hotline! And aargersi, Dexter is very therapeutic in a very sick way - I am addicted.

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I so love Dexter - just the right amount of creepiness! That and a glass of bourbon really cured my posting blues (you think I was kidding about that?).

Bevi -- are you still unable to leave comments elsewhere on Food52? If so, can you let us know where (recipes, articles, etc)? And what browser/operating system you're in?

Panfusine

A fuul moon wd mean a 2 week wait though.. you may get faster results by bugging the daylights out of Peter!

Have not had a problem posting comments, but ingredients go missing and then mysteriously show up. But have to admit another Dexter addict here!!! Love it one of the best shows on TV.

Hi all, sorry about the ingredient scares -- have any of you had ingredients go missing and never show up again? If not, the lag might partly be a matter of caching, in which case just try to wait it out before committing to forehead-bashing. (And please, I beg: no Dexter spoilers -- I still need to catch up!)