What does it take to finish the pie? Isn't being in the cookbook enough?

cookbook finalists , contests, the finish line?

asked by dymnyno about 7 years ago

LOL. Maybe the pie never gets finished! DON'T QUIT! I hate that you're even contemplating it. I made your lemon tart for my book group's FOOD52 launch party last night--I used Paule Caille's pie crust. It was a MAJOR hit.

dymnyno

I was just musing. "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?"

sarabclever

You know, it's just a reminder unattainability of perfection, always something to strive for, the temporal nature of wordly goals. Very philosophical, really!

Meanwhile, I want that lemon tart!

Want a full pie? Go to work for FOOD52... In a very quick check, I see that Amanda and Kristen have complete pies -- gold stars, gold medals, full pies -- that's what you get when you have a full plate!

A big appetite?

fiveandspice
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

With a big appetite you might start with a full pie and then really quickly find it's empty, and there are suspicious crumbs around your mouth! :)

Panfusine

each time they add purple to half the remaining white space.. So even as the white turns purple, its asymptotic in its journey to completion..

wssmom

That's one definition of infinity -- if they keep adding purple to half the remaining white space, that means it will never be complete!! LOL

Panfusine

i was trying to avoid using the infinity term for fear of killing motivation!