New website email problem - anyone else tried sending a recipe by email and it not go through?

I tried emailing a recipe several times this evening and it locked up and simply would not go through. Help?

asked by Susige over 6 years ago

alexlutz

Susige, We will test this and see what is happening. This is not a complaint we've received in the past but that doesn't mean other people haven't been affected. Thanks for reporting this.

Susige

Thanks for checking on this for me! I will see what I can do.

Susige

Thank you so much! I appreciate your addressing and resolving the issue. ;0