Have contest winners received the cookbook yet?

Just curious...

asked by linzarella over 6 years ago

We signed and sent them out last Wednesday. At least one contributor has received his. Keep an eye out! Also, runners-up get books, too.

dymnyno

Wow! I will get another one?

linzarella

Thanks Amanda, I'm really looking forward to it! And hope to see you at Omnivore this Thursday!

Mine arrived today!!!

dymnyno

Mine arrived on Saturday....Yay!

Mine arrived Saturday (Oakland). Good thing, too, that it was Saturday and not during the work week. I couldn't put it down once I had it in hand! ;o)

melissav

I've been running to the mailbox every night. . .dying from anticipation!!! Keeping my fingers crossed it will arrive tomorrow!

Mine is not autographed.

linzarella

Still haven't received mine...anyone else?

melissav

Finally received mine and it is beautiful - stayed up way too late reading it. However, I think I am short a book based on Amanda's e-mail above; the packaging was all torn and there was a sticker from the shipper saying it was received unsealed. Thinking maybe it fell out . . .