🔕 🔔

Menus/recipe collections function on Food52?

Wouldn't it be cool (maybe this exists and I don't know about it) to have a better way on this site to show off menus or collections of recipes that we have curated for specific reasons. My recent experience coming up with the vegetarian tapas menu (thanks for help, all) was so much fun that I want to share the end result but don't know exactly how to show it off properly.

asked by Raquelita about 6 years ago

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

Raquelita--great minds think alike! We discussed a very similar idea and it is on our list for new features. Look for this at some point early next year.

48f19f89 b2e6 444b 973b d8f7048a7189  img 2248 small

I love this idea :)