Menus/recipe collections function on Food52?

Wouldn't it be cool (maybe this exists and I don't know about it) to have a better way on this site to show off menus or collections of recipes that we have curated for specific reasons. My recent experience coming up with the vegetarian tapas menu (thanks for help, all) was so much fun that I want to share the end result but don't know exactly how to show it off properly.

asked by Raquelita about 7 years ago

alexlutz

Raquelita--great minds think alike! We discussed a very similar idea and it is on our list for new features. Look for this at some point early next year.

enbe

I love this idea :)