wondering how do you save a recipe your looking at, and how to resign up to have notice of email responses sent to email.

asked by sheredel almost 7 years ago

Sheredel, do you see the green "Save this recipe" button on the left side of any recipe page? I'm attaching an image -- it's the bottom button. (answering your second question momentarily!)

sheredel

thank you next time will look for that. i hadn't noticed before-

Sheredel we can also check to see if you're signed up for email notifications -- I'll ask someone to look into this.

sheredel

i was signed up for email notifications before, since the new web site I no longer seem to be. thank you for looking into this-

sheredel

thank you all set now!!!