🔕 🔔

How do I enter a recipe into a contest? Drop down option, I can't find it?!

asked by ashleychasesdinner about 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi ashley -- are you not seeing the drop down to submit a new recipe to an active contest? We heard one report of this during the last contest too, but didn't get to the bottom of it. Please let me know what browser and OS (Mac/ PC) you're using. Thank you!

Ec6c47b5 e300 4a26 b2c9 cd557945caa9  image

Hi Kristen, You're quick! Thanks! I figured out if it is a recipe you already have on the site, go to edit, scroll down and the drop down is there at the bottom. Thanks again!

Oh good!