How do I enter a recipe into a contest? Drop down option, I can't find it?!

asked by ashleychasesdinner over 6 years ago

Hi ashley -- are you not seeing the drop down to submit a new recipe to an active contest? We heard one report of this during the last contest too, but didn't get to the bottom of it. Please let me know what browser and OS (Mac/ PC) you're using. Thank you!

ashleychasesdinner

Hi Kristen, You're quick! Thanks! I figured out if it is a recipe you already have on the site, go to edit, scroll down and the drop down is there at the bottom. Thanks again!

Oh good!