There is no drop-down for selecting a contest when I go in to edit a recipe I'd like to enter. Is there a work-around?

Here is the recipe: http://www.food52.com/recipes...
Thank you. ;o)

asked almost 7 years ago

alexlutz

Hi AntoniaJames. We are sorry about this problem and are frantically working to fix it. Some users had success last night submitting old recipes to the contest, but it does appear to be hit or miss. I will ask our developers to add your recipe to the contest manually. Not ideal, but hope that helps.

alexlutz

We believe that this problem is now fixed. Please try it and let us know if it doesn't work for you. We look forward to seeing your St Clements cookies in the contest.

Yaaaay! It works. Thank you so, so much. I cannot even imagine what you all are going through. We love you!! ;o)