🔕 🔔

Carving scares me-- can I get some basic pointers?

Can we all download our greatest carving wisdom? Do you start with the breast? How do you find the place to cut through the leg/thigh--I invariably find myself trying to cut through bone. I'm seriously not looking forward to carving up that bird. Help!

asked by Alejandrocooks over 6 years ago

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

So here's a video from Russ Parsons of the LATimes that breaks down the bird and how to do so safely: http://latimesblogs.latimes... . Hope that helps!