Author Notes: Any mix of wild grains works here
Note - I tried to highlight red quinoa in my title but couldn't get it done.
Not clear how I submit this to the bulk bins secret project —Judith Rae
Serves 2 as a main course
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup cooked wheat berries
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, slivered
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs (basil and/or oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic until pine nuts become toasted.
- Add cooked grains, stir well, and heat until hot.
- Season with salt, pepper, and herbs.