If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious end of winter salad. —KitchenThymes
- 1/4 cup blood orange juice (from about 1 blood orange)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 blood oranges, peeled, sectioned
- 1 beets, boiled, peeled and sliced
- 2 ounces goat's cheese
- 9 ounces baby arugula, or other green
- Remove green tops from beets, add to a large pot and boil beets until a knife easily pierces center, about 30 minutes. Cool. Peel beets and cut into slices.
- Whisk orange juice, molasses, vinegar, olive oil and shallot in a large bowl. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Assemble salad as desired with remaining ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side