If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a perfect accompaniment to your best roast or a bunch of bangers. Comfort food taken to the next level. If you have any leftovers, and I can't imagine why you would, but IF you have leftovers, try forming the mashed potatoes into patties, rolling them in panko crumbs and frying them in butter until crisp. Top with a poached egg. —Eliana60
Serves: 6-8, less in my family
pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
cups sour cream
tablespoons prepared horseradish
tablespoons minced chives
salt & pepper
- Put potatoes in large pot covered with salted water and boil until tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Mash potatoes or put them through a ricer.
- Add sour cream, horseradish, butter, milk and chives, reserving one tbsp chives for garnish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust texture with more or less milk.
- Garnish with reserved chives.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish