Author Notes: Trust me. —clintonhillbilly
ounce fresh lime juice
ounce agave nectar
ounces silver tequila
serrano pepper with its seeds
In This Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila and serrano pepper and muddle to release the chile's heat and flavor.
- Prepare a glass by rubbing a little lime on the rim and dipping it into a plate of salt to make a salt rim. Fill the glass with ice.
- Shake cocktail shaker until your hand is very cold, then pour (through strainer) into glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw