Author Notes: Try beef roast and mushrooms with a twist! Cook your favorite cut of beef i n the pot and serve it with these spicy grilled mushrooms. —pauljoseph
1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tsp Chili powder
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
3 cloves garlic -- minced
1 pound fresh button mushrooms washed
- Mix vinegar, honey,soy sauce, pepper powder , oil, chili powder and garlic bowl as. Pour over mushrooms. Let stand 30 minutes to marinate. Drain, reserving dressing mixture.
- Place mushrooms on greased grill over medium
- Grill mushrooms 1-2 minutes on each side or until tender and slightly crisp, turning and brushing frequently with reserved dressing mixture.
- Served with Pot roast beef
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms