If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One among the many Kerala traditional vegetarian preparation of the Malayalees.It goes well with boiled rice with a roast —pauljoseph
• 1 cup each carrot , beans, and cauliflower
• 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
• 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 2 teaspoons Oil
• 4 cloves Garlic
• 5 pieces Onion or Shallots
• 1/4 teaspoon Pepper Pods
• curry leaf optional
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes or match sticks size.
- Stir in cayenne , Turmeric and salt, add 2 tbsp. water and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetable is tender.
- In a pan, heat the oil, add crushed garlic-onion- pepper and curry leaves. Fry on medium heat till the onions are light brown,
- Sttir in the vegetables and fry till browned all over.