Author Notes: One among the many Kerala traditional vegetarian preparation of the Malayalees.It goes well with boiled rice with a roast —pauljoseph
• 1 cup each carrot , beans, and cauliflower
• 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
• 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 2 teaspoons Oil
• 4 cloves Garlic
• 5 pieces Onion or Shallots
• 1/4 teaspoon Pepper Pods
• curry leaf optional
In This Recipe
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes or match sticks size.
- Stir in cayenne , Turmeric and salt, add 2 tbsp. water and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetable is tender.
- In a pan, heat the oil, add crushed garlic-onion- pepper and curry leaves. Fry on medium heat till the onions are light brown,
- Sttir in the vegetables and fry till browned all over.