This is a very light, simple side dish or to serve under a meat/fish entree. My 2 year old loves it too.
This is a very light, simple side dish or to serve under a meat/fish entree. My 2 year old loves it too.—jwolfsthal
cup Kale, Russia, Red or Baby
cups Grated Parmesean Cheese
tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
cups diced tomato
In This Recipe
- Rince and drain the quinoa and add to pot with 2 cups of water. bring to boil, turn down fire to lowest setting and cover. Cook for 20 minuites or until germ splits from grain.
- wash and dice the Zucchini into a fine cube.
- Wash and dry the kale, and cut into chiffonade (ribbons).
- Add 1 TBSP of olive oil to a skillet and saute Zucchini for 3-5 minutes on medium high heat. Add kale and cook until just wilted.
- Add vegetables and diced tomato to cooked Quinoa while still warm and cover for 5 minutes.
- add in cheese, oil and salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature