If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you are not serving immediately do till step 5 and cool and keep it in the refrigerator and reheat do step 6 and 7
whenever you want —pauljoseph
- ½ pound Chicken cut small pieces and ½ cook in little water and salt
- Carrot – 1 (cubed)
- Potato – 1 (cubed)
- Onion – 1, sliced finely
- Green chilly – 1
- Ginger & garlic – 1 tbsp each, crushed
- Whole black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 piece
- Cloves – 3
- Cardamom – 3
- Thin coconut milk – 1 1/2 cup
- Thick coconut milk – 1/2 – 3/4 cup
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil
- Cilantro and fried cashew and raisins
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan & splutter the crushed spices.
- Add the onion, ginger & garlic, curry leaves & green chilly and saute for a few minutes till the onion becomes soft/transparent.
- Don’t make the onions brown.
- Add the chicken pieces , cubed vegetables & combine well.
- Add thin coconut milk & salt, bring to boil, reduce heat; simmer and cook till chicken and vegetables are tender, it will take 10 to 15 mins approx
- Add thick coconut milk remove from fire.
- Garnish with Cilantro and fried cashew and raisins in ghee.
- Serve hot