If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cucumber, diced quite small
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 8oz dry soba noodles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- enough sesame seeds to garnish
- Prep all herbs, cucumber and scallions so they will be ready when your noodles have finished cooking.
- Boil water in a medium sized pot. Meanwhile, add vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, grapeseed oil, sugar and salt in a wide bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- When water is boiling, add noodles to the pot. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain into a colander and rinse well with cold water.
- Add rinsed noodles to the bowl with the oil and vinegar mixture. Toss well to coat the strands of the noodles. Add herbs, cucumber, and scallions and mix well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe