If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love frozen drinks and also bloody maries, we got this idea by accident, by putting a drink in the freezer and forgetting it. —jane mcmillan
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot horseradish
- 4 to 6 ounces tomato juice
- 2 celery stalks for garnish
- In 2 tall glasses, put desired amount of vodka, lemon juice, hot sauce, worchestershire. mix well.
- Add enough ice cubes to fill the glass half way.
- Put glasses in the freezer, and freeze until almost frozen solid. Another way to do this is if you have a blender or slushy machine that does frozen drinks. If you have a smoothie machine you can omit putting this in the freezer. just put everything and ice cubes in and whirl away.
- Pour in the tomato juice, give a stir, and serve with a celery stalk
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe