Author Notes: I love infused vodkas. Cranberries give this drink a great tart flavor. —NWB
oz fresh cranberries
In This Recipe
- Decant vodka into a large glass container with a lid.
- Cut cranberries in half and add to vodka. Let sit until the vodka begins to color and has a cranberry flavor when you taste it--a few days to two weeks.
- Strain vodka and discard cranberries.
- Fill a glass with ice. Add vodka. Fill glass with seltzer. Add a squeeze of lime. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe