If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted a recipe that would be a great complimentary recipe or that with a few additions could be a stand alone dish! Add Nutritional yeast and kale for a great twist with added protein.
You could also use different colored Quinoas —englishchef3
Serves 8 - 10
- 1 cup Rinsed Quinoa
- 1/2 cup Black Eyed Peas
- 1/2 cup Diced Tomato
- 1/2 cup Diced Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Fresh Corn
- Cook the quinoa over a slow heat for approximately 20 minutes or until fluffy.
- Dice your tomatoes, cucumber, and cut the corn off the cobb. (Ensure your vegetables are well rinsed - the corn can be used raw if nice and sweet)
- Rinse the quinoa in cold water once cooked to chill, then combine all ingredients.
- 1/8 cup Olive oil
- 1/8 cup Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Spicy Mustard
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Dress the salad with the dressing - best to chill for an hour before serving. Enjoy.