If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you don't have lemon pepper pappardelle, I suggest adding a good hearty squeeze of lemon and lots of fresh cracked pepper. They are integral to the flavors and really helped make the dish. —bklynforager
ounces lemon pepper pappardelle pasta
teaspoon olive oil
tablespoon minced garlic
tablespoon shallot or red onion, minced
teaspoons anchovy paste
cup white wine, preferably sweet such as Riesling or Moscato
pecorino romano, to taste
- Prepare lemon pepper pappardelle according to directions.
- In the meantime, heat butter and olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Combine anchovy paste and wine and set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to skillet. Saute until garlic just starts to turn golden.
- Immediately add wine mixture and saute on high for 2 minutes. Lower heat and simmer gently until reduced by half.
- Combine sauce and pasta. Top with pecorino and serve immediately.