Author Notes: A young cook taught me a version of this recipe a while back at a Thanksgiving meal we shared.
This is a superb condiment for sandwiches, carnitas, a hot and sweet dip, and of course, the perennial roast turkey. Depending on your intended use, the ingredients can be lightly pulsed in the food processor, or pureed for a more "dippy" texture. —Bevi
- 12 ounces Fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bunch Green onions, cut into 3-inch strips
- 2 Jalepeno peppers, seeded
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Put all ingredients into a food processor, and process until coarsely chopped, finely chopped, or pureed according to your preference.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili Pepper Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw