If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup crushed almonds
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- place crushed almonds on filets
- wrap saran wrap around fish filets with arranged almonds and press almonds into filets, unwrap - salt to preference
- heat skillet with oil and saute fillets for aprx. 5 min.
- Remove from heat and continue with sauce
- Return to heat, flip and cook aprx. min longer. Remove and top with sauce and almonds for decor
Hawaiian inspired white sauce
tablespoons canola oil
cups heavy cream
cups coconut milk
salt to taste
tablespoons lime juice
tablespoon tillamok cheese grated
- Mince shallot and sweat with oil. Add cheese and saffron
- instantly add the coconut milk and bring to simmer on low heat
- Add water, return to simmer while stirring
- Add cream and stir- bring to boil and remain for aprox. 3 min
- add lime juice, stir and salt to taste-
- Return to "Almond Tilapia" last step to finish cooking