If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a modified version of a great and beautiful cocktail I had in Israel. mmm. The original had pomegranate seeds floating in it... —DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 organic lemon,juice and zest of
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cans frozen limeade
- 1 can lime perrier water
- 1 can water
- 4-6 ounces tequila
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Raspberry Syrup: In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, boil the frozen raspberries, lemon juice, sugar and 2 cups water until reduced in half. Strain. Reserve and cool.
- Wash the fresh raspberries. Place in a bowl and top with the tequila. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Blend together the limeade and enough water to fill its container in a blender. When well mixed pour into large pitcher. Using the limeade container, fill with the lime perrier. Mix with a mixing spoon into the limeade mixture.
- Grab four highball glasses. Divide the tequila soaked raspberries into the four glasses evenly. Top with 1 1/2 ounces of the raspberry syrup in each glass. Fill remainder of glasses with limeade mixture. Garnish with mint.Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries