If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For my birthday I recieved a Ninja blender which has changed my life forever and a recipe for these Strawberry Daiquiris from my boyfriends mother, Julie. They are so simple to make and don't last very long because they are so good on a hot day! —TheGirlyGirlCooks
Makes 8 cups
- 1 pound Frozen Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Bacardi Rum
- 3/4 cup Raspberry Lemonade
- 6 ounces Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- 1-2 cups Ice
- Whipped Cream for Garnish
- Blend first 4 ingredients together in your blender. Then add ice and blend until all the giant ice chunks are gone. Top your daiquiri off with a dollop of whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail