If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I threw this together for our 4th of July barbecue and it disappeared fast. The lavender/lemon combination is super refreshing on a hot day. - muddybootskitchen —muddybootskitchen
Food52 Review: I confess to being a lover of lavender. It's floral and herbal fragrance and flavor are intoxicating. With this recipe, Muddybootskitchen has expertly combined lavender lemonade into a light and refreshing cocktail. The lavender and lemon are in good balance, and the light effervescence really makes it sing. Make sure to chose (or make) a tart lemonade, or it could be a bit too sweet. You can tailor the amount of vodka to your liking, or could simply enjoy this as a lovely non-alcoholic summer thirst quencher. - hardlikearmour —hardlikearmour
Makes: 1 gallon of deliciousness
tablespoon dried lavender blossoms
liter club soda
- Make the lavender simple syrup. Bring the lavender, sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan. Simmer a few minutes or until sugar dissolves and let cool.
- In a gallon-size pitcher, stir together lemonade, club soda, vodka. Strain lavender simple syrup directly into the pitcher and stir a few times more.
- Serve in a large glass over ice
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail