If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is easy peasy, but you’ll impress the pants off your taste buds. The feta and dill unify divergent (but complementary) smooth butter lettuce, sassy radish and sweet green pea creating a lovely bowl of happiness.
For the Salad
- 1 bunch butter lettuce
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 handful snap peas
- 1/4 pound fresh feta
For the Dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons high quality olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- For the dressing, combine lemon juice and vinegar in a mason jar with a lid and add a pinch of salt.
- Shake mixture then add the olive oil, dill and a few grinds of pepper and shake to emulsify.
- Find a big beautiful salad bowl next (I like blue for the color combo here) and toss in the greens.
- Clean and de-top the radishes and slice the long way across.
- Next, thinly slice each piece into half moon crescent and chop the pea pods in ½ inch pieces
- Add the veggies to the salad and crumble the feta over top. Shake the dressing jar one last time and dress the salad to your liking.