If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you drink this green smoothie first thing in the morning, you've just started your day with 2 fruit servings, 1 vegetable serving and a healthy dose of protein. PLus, berries are rich in antioxidants, and spinach is a known nutritional powerhouse, complete with fiber, lycopene, and tons of vitamins.
Any and all variations on this recipe are welcome. Different fruit like peaches or pineapples, fresh ginger, fresh mint, orange juice, apple juice...the possibilities are endless.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 3 handfuls berries, fresh or frozen
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- Put powder, spinach and milk in bottom of blender.
- Add in berries and banana.