If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great summer salad that incorporates fresh mango, strawberries and avocado slices on a bed of crisp Spinach leaves. Perfect for a summer BBQ or a meal on its own! The best part is the Balsamic Reduction dressing which gives the salad that perfect sweet and savory combination. —adelimapini
For the salad
- 1 bunch Spinach
- handfuls Romaine lettuce
- 1 Ripe Mango
- handfuls Fresh strawberries
- 1 Ripe Avocado
For the dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Balsamic Reduction dressing
- 1/8 cup good quality Olive Oil
- splashes fresh Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- dashes salt and pepper to taste
- Slice Strawberries into quarters and dice the Mango and Avocado into bite size squares or slices
- Toss fruit and Avocado atop bed of Spinach leaves and Romaine lettuce add the reduction dressing on top and toss! As an optional you can also choose to add almonds or walnuts to give it a crunch.