If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first developed this as a non-alcoholic punch for the funeral of a family friend. Normally I wouldn't have chosen a lemonade punch, but it's what the family wanted. So, I tried to make it work, and I think the result, and the alcoholic version that followed, are a big success. It's light, crisp, and has just the right amount of kick.
Note: The amounts for the alcoholic version I am providing are for an individual cocktail. The step by step instructions explain how to make a full batch. —kevin.townsley
Makes 1 recipe
- 2 liters Polar Ginger Ale
- 12 ounces (1 can) Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 6 ounces SanPellegrino Aranciata
- POM Brand Pomegranate Juice
- 3 ounces Lemonade Punch
- 1.5 ounces Plymouth or New Amsterdam Gin
- .5 ounces Rosso Sweet Vermouth
- .25 ounces Campari
- Fresh Lime Juice (about 1 lime quarter)
- 1 Lime Wheel for Garnish
- Mix 43.5 ounces of gin, 14.5 ounces of vermouth, 7.25 oz of Campari, and the juice of 7 small limes.
- Add the can of frozen lemonade concentrate, and mix thoroughly.
- Now add the ginger ale and SanPellegrino. Mix gently, you don't want the punch to go flat.
- Now slowly pour in the pomegranate juice, while gently stirring, until the punch is a pleasant pink color.
- Since you want to keep your punch cold I recommend an ice ring filled with half lemon wheels and mint.