If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my variation of the traditional tabbouleh and has become my obsession this summer. It's fresh, delicious and super-healthy.
This recipe is very flexible - I've also added orange bell pepper and red cherry tomatoes! —sincaa
Makes 8 - 10 cups
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 bunches Italian Parsley, coarsly chopped
- 1/2 English Cucumber, diced
- 4 Green Spring Onion, minced
- 4 sprigs Celery, thinly sliced
- 8 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint, minced
- Juice from 2 Lemons
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil. Add quinoa and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is cooking, add remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix well. When quinoa is cooked, add (either warm or cooled) to the salad and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Keeps for 2 days.