If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh home grown Irish cherry tomatoes to die for —Ritadoyle
pounds Cherry tomatoes
Clove of garlic - crushed
bunch Sweet basil
teaspoon Black pepper
tablespoons Best olive oil
- Separate tomatoes from vine but leave stalks on
- Wash briefly under cold tap
- Place in non stick pan( large cake tin or shallow baking sheet) sprinkle garlic all over . Pour olive oil over and shake until all are glistening . Tear bail and distribute evenly over tomatoes. Several twists of crushed black pepper wil enhance flavour
- Place in pre heated oven (200 c) for 15- 20 minutes until tomatoes are bursting - serve with meat or fish- delicious cold with Mozarella Cheese as Caprese
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes